>> CMC-4E2C® International standard
Education：Higher education and knowledge system
Experience：At least 4 years of senior management experience or 2 years of consultant experience and 5 cases of continuous management project and successful results
Examinations：Passed the vocational qualification examination of globalCMC (exam A and exam B) and defense of thesis or defense of project case
Ethics：Observe the industry ethics and professional ethics
>> CMC - Certified Management & Consultant
When you consider using a management consultant, look for the CMC® certification . . . Your organization deserves nothing less.
The Certified Management Consultant (CMC) certification is awarded to those select managers or consultants who have met global standards for higher Education, Experience and project cases, Examinations and assessments, Ethics and personal behavior, management Skills and consultant Skills..
The earning of the CMC® by a management consultant is no trivial matter; it can be likened to an attorney passing the Bar, an accountant receiving a CPA, an engineer obtaining their PE license, or a doctor receiving their medical license. A candidate must submit to the most rigorous vetting process in the profession that includes receiving satisfaction surveys from clients, taking in-depth examinations covering consulting competencies and ethics, and sitting for a panel interview by senior CMC®s
Hiring a Certified Management Consultant means that you and your project will benefit from a consultant who demonstrates of the highest level of competence, as well as:
• A history of results and excellent performance. Evidence of a successful track record is found in client testimonials, references, and repeat business, all of which are required to maintain their CMC® certification.
• Adherence to the highest ethical standards of the profession. Your CMC® has successfully completing both written and oral ethics examinations covering commitments to the client, to fiscal responsibility, to the public, and to the profession.
• Experience in the field. A minimum of 4 years of Senior management experience and 5 cases of continuous management project and successful results are required for certification.
• Life-long professional education. Your CMC® takes advantage of the International Consulting Association's national conferences, local workshops, topical research, the Academy for Professional Development, newsletters, and other chapter-level offerings.
• A reference network for challenging client problems. They can utilize the International Consulting Association's national database, local chapter reference sources, and the combined wisdom of the knowledge management created and maintained within the International Consulting Association membership.
Clients can be confident that the consultant who has earned the CMC® certification has a history of excellent performance in delivering results to clients; has met world-class standards of competence, ethics, and client satisfaction; and has maintained this level of professionalism through education and periodic certification renewal.
All these give you confidence in knowing that the CMC® you've chosen has passed the toughest certification in the profession. You can be sure that the same professionalism required for certification will be demonstrated to you.
CMCQ - Certified Management Consultant Qualifications
CMC® is the world's only qualification inquiry system of International Consulting Association (Certified Management Consultant Qualifications).
As leader of the CMC's Dealing with the management industry, the CMC® has launched a new report, Getting more from the same , addressing how manager or consultant could increase levels by up to a fifth.
Interested in joining the CMC®?
See if you are eligible to join and what the benefits of membership are, or view our member rules. Take advantage of our superb benefits including international certification value, elite course value, platform resources value.